Friday, September 07, 2007

LYNN GETZ NIMBUH






Last July 17, 2007, my younger sister Lynn acquired a brand new Hyundai Getz. I basically used the car for the meantime since Lynn is still learning to drive and my own ride is still in the shop for major repairs.

For more than a month now, I am driving the Getz aka as NIMBUH.
Nimbuh is colored midnight gray, almost black but more elegant looking.

For a 1.1 liter class compact car, it has a decent engine power. The interior is the most spacious among the compact cars in the market today. For a 5’7”, I feel that I am still driving a regular sedan.

The sound system has a JVC CD MP3 head unit (face-off type) with 2 nice sounding speakers mounted on the front doors. Good for soft and jazz music.

It also has power windows and central locks. To cap it all, the GETZ body shape and exterior is at par with the current but more pricy car models.

Because of this, I started to respect Hyundai brand.

My rating for this ride is 4 stars, should be 5 stars but the brand is Hyundai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks bro. and to think you (among a lot of car enthusiasts) were in the height of rebellion when i said i would get a getz. hahaha. everyone wanted me to get either a toyota or honda... i got me nimbuh and it turned out to be one heck of a ride. thank you. i can sleep well now thinking i made a good decision.